University Student Financial Services (SFS) is the resource for student tax matters. See the Student Financial Services website for information on tax reporting documents (Forms 1098-T, 1098-E); and for relevant Tax FAQs.

International students should visit the NRA Compliance website for relevant tax information, including Form 1042-S, tax treaty claims, and GLACIER.

Student employees should visit Central Payroll for relevant employment tax information, including Form W-2.