Can I increase my Petty Cash Fund?

Yes. Complete the Petty Cash Action Form to be signed by the appropriate Financial Dean.

To close an account the department should submit  a Petty Cash Action Form  with a completed Petty Cash settlement log for any receipts along with any remaining cash to Accounts Payable. The AP Customer Service center will complete all necessary entries and forward a receipt for cash to the department.

Requests must come directly from the Financial Dean’s office.