I just found a check that is older than 6 months. How do I go about getting a replacement?

To obtain a replacement check you should complete the left side of the “Check Inquiry Request” form requesting a reissue/stop payment on the original and the reissue of payment on a new check and forward the form along with the stale dated check to Cash Management, 1033 Mass Ave, 4th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02138.