I received an invoice/statement billing me personally for charges that should be paid by my department, what should I do?

You may have an authorized signer (for the account to be charged) sign the invoice or statement requesting us to charge the account. Please write down the 33 digit account number to be charged and return the invoice/statement via university mail. You may also fax the request to (617) 496-5632. Please remember to include a legible signature and a contact telephone number so that Central AR may contact you for further information if needed. Remember that the authorized signer cannot be the individual incurring the charge.